Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blogosphere Buddies

It has come to my attention that I know a great number of incredibly creative and clever people. A few of them also happen to share their creativity and cleverness on equally creative and clever blogs. Here are a few that you should check out:

Criticism as Inspiration--thoughtful and critical musings on culture, politics, spirituality and the arts.

A couple of the Criticism as Inspiration fellows have started a new blog focused on culture and theology that promises to be as intelligent and cool as CAI. Check out Lost in the Cloud!


A friend turned me on to Adam Sjoberg's blog of photography and travel. Check out his images from a recent trip to Haiti.

Hopefully, this will encourage Michaela to blog more (!) because her artistic talent and insight needs to be shared.

Kristin's homemade crafts and DIY decor makes me want to learn to sew. But it's much easier to buy stuff from her!



I know there are more of you bloggers out there, so send me a link!

3 comments:

  1. Your so sweet to post my blog thanks a bunch Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy!
    We made 1 & 2nd place?!? (Or was it not like a ribbon ceremony?) Thanks so much...we'll shortly be adding a link to a certain eclectastic blog on LITC!
    Your everlasting pal,
    Greg

    ReplyDelete